Search This Blog

3/11/2017

Gerovital Plant Moisturizing Micellar Water review

Dear Roses and Lilies,

Continuing on the makeup remover/skincare theme this week, I give you my review of the Gerovital Plant Moisturizing Micellar Watter review. Yes, they misspelled "water", but then English is not our first language :).


What it says on the back of the bottle: "It gently cleanses the face, eyes and lips by capturing by the micelles of the makeup, sebum and other impurities, without aggressing the skin. It contains Aquaxyl, offering optimal skin hydration, Bisabolol and Poppy flowers oil with soothing, relaxing, antioxidant properties. Apply on the face, neck and decollete using a cosmetic pad. Do not rinse."

Now, on a side note, this micellar water was launched long before the H3 Evolution version, which I reviewed here. The reason I did not review this one sooner, is that I tried it a few times, then put it at the back of the shelf, forgetting all about it. Why? First off, it has fragrance in it. Normally, the fragrance would not be an issue for me except, in this product, the scent is way too strong and lingering on the skin for a few minutes after I use the micellar water. It's a "classic lotion/cream" kind of scent, but it gives me a headache. If you can get past the strong scent, you may find that it removes your makeup and it is not too drying, but you need to go in twice or use another makeup remover or a cleanser. That said, this is recommended for normal to combination skin. I have oily and sensitive skin, so that is another reason why this micellar water is not for me. I am not sure if it wouldn't irritate your eyes though. It stung mine.

It only costs 14,99 RON (around 3.96 EUR) for 150ml/5.07 fl.oz. of product, but I feel like it was a total waste of my money. I would not recommend this particular micellar water, as much as I love Gerovital products.

Here's the ingredients list:
AQUA, GLYCERIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, POLOXAMER 184, SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE, PPG-26-BUTETH-26, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, BISABOLOL, XYLITYLGLUCOSIDE, ANHYDROXYLITOL, XYLITOL, HELIANTHUS ANUUS SEED OIL, PAPAVER RHOEAS PETAL EXTRACT, POLYAMINOPROPYL BIGUANIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, PARFUM, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID

Have you tried the Gerovital Plant Moisturizing Micellar water? What has your experience been with it?

xoxo,
WildRose


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinions here and sign