Search This Blog

3/08/2017

Gerovital H3 Evolution Micellar Water review

Dear Roses and Lilies,

As Farmec/Gerovital is quickly becoming my favorite skincare brand, I thought I'd give their new Gerovital H3 Evolution micellar water with hyaluronic acid a try.



I have been using this product for a while now, mainly for removing my makeup in the evening, and I am very happy with how it performs. But before I go on, here are some details: it comes in a 150ml/5.07 fl.oz. plastic bottle, with a pump. The price on the www.farmec.ro is 17,49 RON (around 4.62 EUR). What it says on the back: "Gently cleans the face, eyes and lips, the small particles in the micellar water remove the make-up, the sebum, and other impurities. The skin remains silky smooth thanks to the film produced by the hyaluronic acid. Apply on the face, neck and cleavage, by massaging with a cosmetic pad. No need to rinse!"

Looking at the ingredients list, I did not find anything that could clog my pores or irritate my skin, which pleases me. Of course, I looked at the list before buying the bottle. The ingredients are not listed, however, on the Farmec website, so here they are:

AQUA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, PPG-26-BUTETH-26, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SUPEROXIDE DISMUTASE, PARFUM, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, TROMETHAMINE

But does it do what it says on the bottle? Well, the claims are not outrageous, so I only expected it to remove makeup and leave a slightly oily feel on my skin, because of the film it leaves behind.

I found that the Gerovital H3 Evolution Micellar Water removes makeup easily, even long wearing makeup. It removes even liquid lipstick without me having to abuse my lips in the process. And, compared to the other micellar waters I tried, this one does not leave my eyes feeling dry. I do have to use more to make sure all my makeup comes off, but the end feeling makes it worth it. Totally. The film it leaves behind, does not make my skin feel oily at all, just soft and hydrated. Also, it does not irritate any of my sensitive areas, which is a big deal for me.

Although this micellar water contains fragrance, the scent is very faint, and it does not cause flare ups. There is no alcohol, which is another great thing.

I started using it more and more, even in the morning and before I apply my makeup. I love this stuff! The downside to it is the rather small quantity you get. And, in stores, it can be more expensive than the 400ml Garnier bottle. If this came in a 400ml/500ml bottle, it would probably be close in price to the Bioderma Sensibio micellar water, which seems much for a local brand. But the quality is undeniably worth very penny.

Have you tried the Gerovital H3 Evolution micellar water? What do you think?

xoxo,
WildRose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinions here and sign