Search This Blog

3/13/2017

Gerovital H3 Derma+ Purifying Foaming Gel review

Dear Roses and Lilies,

I have been using the Gerovital H3 Derma+ Purifying Foaming Gel for quite some time, as an alternative to scrubs. This product is formulated for oily skin, and it is for daily use. It says on the bottle: "Efficiently and gently cleanses the skin / Purifies and regulates sebum production".



This foaming gel contains, among other ingredients, natural salicylic acid and lactic acid, which help gently exfoliate the skin.

I do not use the gel on a daily basis. It cleanses my skin, but it also dries it out quite a bit. Also, it irritates my more sensitive areas, which is pretty much 80% of my face. Therefore, I only use it once a week and, even so, it has made a difference. At first, I did not notice much, except that I was breaking out less. But then, when I stopped using it for a while, my skin started to lose luminosity and I started breaking out more often again.

If you have really oily/acne prone skin, this gel would help tremendously, if you were to use it daily, like it says on the bottle. For me, it is something to help my skin after wearing too much makeup.

The price on www.farmec.ro is currently 29,75 RON (around 7.83EUR), for 200ml / 6.76fl.oz. of product. I find this to be a really good price, if you are to compare it to what you pay for similar products, that other brands carry. And the effectiveness of the product beats the beads in the scrubs I tried so far.

Here is the list of ingredients, also:

AQUA, SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, XYLITYLGLUCOSIDE, ANHYDROXYLITOL, XYLITOL, SALIX NIGRA (WILLOW) BARK EXTRACT, PEG-200 HYDROGENATED GLYCERYL PALMATE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, NIACINAMIDE, YEAST FERMENT EXTRACT, AESCULUS HIPPOCASTANUM SEED EXTRACT, AMMONIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, PANTHENOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ZINC GLUCONATE, CAFFEINE, BIOTIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, LACTIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, PARFUM, TETRASODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE

Are you using the Gerovital H3 Derma+ Purifying Foaming Gel on a daily basis? Is it working for you?

xoxo,
WildRose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinions here and sign