Search This Blog

7/02/2014

Swatch time: Guerlain Pamplelune Shine Automatique

Dear Roses and Lilies,

Now that the sunny days are here, it's time to bring out the shiny stuff. As far as my makeup collection goes, I love lipsticks that feel lightweight and have some microglitter, but without being sticky or too sheer.

It was high time I tried one of the Guerlain lipsticks, now that my fave Clarins lipstick is discontinued and very hard to find. :-(

This month's lipstick highlight: Guerlain Shine Automatique in #240 Pamplelune.



I must say, I am hooked on the packaging of Rouge Automatique line. It is everything you would expect from a premium brand: elegant, easy and fun to use and... did I mention elegant? I wonder how long it would take me to break that mechanism, but I'll report back on it.


This lipstick has fragrance in it, but the scent is faint. It is also very similar to the Dior lipsticks' scent.
It is similar in color to Clarins' Rouge Prodige in #116 Coral Tulip. In terms of texture and pigmentation, it is somewhere between Clarins' Joli Rouge and Chanel's Rouge Coco Shine.



Pamplelune is very easy to apply and lasts for around 4 hours, if you don't eat or drink anything. Being a shinny, sheer lipstick, it does not leave a stain behind so you will need to reapply it throughout the day.

It is very hydrating, which Guerlain lipstick are quite famous for. And, for the money, they better be nourishing and awesome!

I am very happy with it, especially since I have the fragrance with the same name from Guerlain.





What's your opinion on Guerlain sheer lipsticks?


xoxo
WildRose








No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinions here and sign