Search This Blog

4/26/2014

Pink lips for moody days

Dear Roses and Lilies,

From muted to frosty to fuchsia, I love pink lipsticks! I think that different shades of pink are flattering for different skin tones, so from going bare with a tinted lip balm to going bold with fuchsia, there is a shade for every taste.

Claudia's pinks
First row, left to right: Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in 79 Saga ( LE ) and Dior Rouge Dior in 365 Rose Songe ( the new Rouge Dior ).

Second row, left to right: Chanel Rouge Coco in 13 Gardenia and TheBalm in Anita Boytoy.

Third row, left to right: Le Rouge Givenchy in 301 Magnolia Organza and YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in 19 Fuchsia in Rage.

Fourth row, left to right: Clinique Chubby Stick in 14 Curvy Candy and Sephora Rouge Infusion in 05 Fuchsia concentrate.

Fifth row, left to right: Bourjois Gloss Effet 3D in 46 Rose lyric and YSL Rouge Pur Couture Rebel Nudes in 103 Pink Taboo.

Depending on my mood, I would reach for the lip balm when I'm out and about, for a vivid fuchsia when I'm bored or a glossy stain when I am lazy and don't want to keep touch up my lips throughout the day.

Which one is your favorite shade?

xoxo
WildRose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinions here and sign