Search This Blog

3/15/2014

On cream blushers - Too Faced

Dear Roses and Lilies,

I got this Too Faced Natural Face Natural Radiance Face Palette two years ago, in summer, because it has some of the essentials for creating a radiant, natural looking complexion: 2 concealers, 1 highlighter, 2 blushers, 1 bronzing powder, 3 HOW TO cards and a mirror.

The packaging is cute, practical and portable ( these Americans know what they're doing ).



Of the 2 blushers in the palette, I like the cream one. The shade is a dark, warm rosewood, more suitable for medium complexions. I have a light complexion so I only ever wear this in summer, after getting a bit of a tan.

What I love about this blusher is how it blends seamlessly into my skin. A little goes a long way so the lightest touch will do.

It lasts on me for a whole 8 hours before it starts to fade around the edges. To get it to last longer, you can always add some powder blusher on top.

The texture is creamy, but without turning powdery or feeling heavy, so you can get the natural effect easily.

I also tried it on my lips ( why not? ), but it makes them look quite pale, so it would be perfect if you were to create a "just risen from the dead" look.

The formula is non-greasy and non-drying so you can wear it with confidence even if you have dry skin ( of course, that doesn't mean you should skip moisturizer ).

This was my first ever cream blusher, so Too Faced is actually the one brand that got me into liking cream makeup vs. liquid or powder makeup.

Have you tried any Too Faced life changing products?

xoxo
WildRose





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinions here and sign