Search This Blog

3/15/2014

"Luminous" is the word of the day

Dear Roses and Lilies,

Refreshed by the sunny spring weather outside, I put on a sunny, happy face.

I decided to go very fresh and luminous, with the aid of some pretty nice makeup items.



Starting with my base, I applied Guerlain Parure de Lumiere ( cream version ). I knew I would spend a few hours out in the sun, so this foundation was perfect because it has decent coverage and SPF 25. This is the kind of foundation that helps bring back light into your skin, even in the dull days.

For my cheeks, I used Benefit benetint - a nice lip and cheek stain that smells of delicious roses. This can also be applied on bare skin. I prefer it that way because, if you feel you've gone overboard, you can always tone it down or blend the edges with foundation.

I also applied one layer of benetint on my lips and blended it with my fingers.

Then, I applied Benefit Stay Don't Stray under my eyes and on my upper lids and blended it gently. I allowed it to set for a few moments, till I added another layer of benetint on my lips.

Then I applied Benefit's creaseless cream shadow in r.s.v.p - an oyster pink shade that brightens your eyes beautifully.

I added some Benefit girl meets pearl highlighter onto the high points of my cheeks, bridge of my nose and Cupid's bow.

My brows got a nice brushing through and then some Rimmel eyebrow pencil in #004.

Miss Sporty Studio Lash 3D Volumizing was my mascara of choice, because it adds volume, length and curl!

I finished the look with another layer of benetint on my lips ( I just love how natural it looks!).

And voila!





Hope this was inspiring!

Have a bright day

xoxo
WildRose



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinions here and sign