Search This Blog

12/19/2013

My month without Bioderma

Dear Roses and Lilies,

Re-reading my skincare faves post, I feel I absolutely have to share some more "intel" on the Bioderma Sensibio H2O micelle solution.



After getting hooked on it months ago, I decided to spend a month without using it - a little experiment.

What this special water does:

1. removes makeup in a flash

2. soothes irritated skin

4. treats skin sensitivity

What's on the ingredients list:
Water (Aqua), PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium EDTA, Cetrimonium Bromide.

This is probably the best makeup remover on Earth! Yes, it does remove waterproof makeup as well, although not as easily as non-waterproof ( is this a word? ).

So now you know what I missed most... and oh! the non-greasy/oily feel to the skin.

What I used to remove makeup this past month: makeup removing lotion ( Aslavital ) or soap and water ( really, just cheap soap and tap water! ). You can imagine, there hasn't been too much makeup on my face, as I also decided to sport no makeup makeup looks a lot.

Bottom line, I don't think I'll give up on Bioderma very soon. It is the only skincare product I am 100% satisfied with, although it is pricey. But, because it's so good, it's worth every penny.

Have you ever tried it or something similar to it? How was it?

Eagerly awaiting your comments.

xoxo
WildRose






5 comments:

  1. For removing make-up I always use a cotton pad and the old traditional "Lapte Doina" and I'm pleased with it. Maybe if I put make-up more often I'd use something else, but just for once in a while this one does the job for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and one more thing. Why on Earth did you use soap on your face? I didn't expect that from you :)))) I did that once too, you know us acne people in our desperation we try any crazy thing, and I don't know why I fell in that foolish trap thinking it could clear my skin. I didn't do it more than 3 days because it dried my skin terribly. And it's logical since soap dries my hands every time..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. crazy indeed. but soap and water if what I used for years and years. so, when I didn't want to get that greasy feel of makeup remover on my skin, I simply washed my face. not the best thing to do in winter, but that way I'll use more moisturizer :-D

      Delete
    2. oh wow really? now I feel like trying it again...:)))

      Delete
    3. um, I wouldn't advise it. If it dried you skin out then, it will most likely do it again

      Delete

Share your opinions here and sign