Search This Blog

12/24/2013

Little makeup treasures

Dear Roses and Lilies,

Here are some little makeup treasures I bought recently, after stumbling upon them by chance. The price on each was so good that I jumped. :-)

I got a Givenchy lipgloss, in #451 Fizz Peach - a really sheer nude with a hint of sparkle.I gave this away as a Christmas present, so I didn't get a chance to test it.

The Chanel lipgloss in #52 Genie ( Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss ) looks really orange, almost neon on the applicator. On your lips, and worn on its own, the color is sheer so you just get shine and a hint of orange.

The Laura Mercier eyeshadow stick in Twilight is similar shade-wise to the Dior cream eyeshadow in #881 Hypnotique. Otherwise, it's not as glittery as the Dior and it lasts longer on me without smudging or fading. The texture is on the dry side so no primer needed with this one.

I am planning to use these ( except for the Givenchy gloss) a lot this season.

What are your little makeup treasures?

xoxo
WildRose

P.S.: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!

2 comments:

Share your opinions here and sign