Search This Blog

11/09/2013

All things purple...ish

Dear Roses and Lilies,

It's been quite a while since my last post and I hope you did miss me. ;-) I know I missed dwelling around cyberspace.

So I gathered up some patience in hopes of posting something inspiring. Instead, I've come up with this...





 neat group of purple-ish things that I like.

I've had the powder eyeshadows for some time now and, even though purple is supposed to make green eyes pop ( and mine are dark brown ), I simply love them for the colors and their texture.

Do they look good on me? Don't know, will have to post a picture and have you guys decide. ;-)


The Maybelline cream eyeshadow is a more recent acquisition. Can't comment on it yet, need to use it more.

I included the mascara tube because I love the huge brush and the fact that this mascara does not clump, nor irritate my eyes. But it's not purple. Would be nice though.

Purple-y nail polish - looks good against any skintone, as long as you choose the right shade. But I'll talk some more about nail colors in a future post.

Hope you liked this one.

See ya' later!

xoxo
WildRose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinions here and sign